Delegate Information

This page will give you some useful information concerning the South American Space Generation Workshop (SA-SWG), in order to facilitate your planning and to encourage your participation.

You can be sure it will be worth it!

How do I secure my spot at SA-SGW 2015?

What is included in the SA-SGW 2015?

What do I need to know about SA-SGW 2015?

What does it cost?

How do I secure my spot at SA-SGW 2015?

Step 1: You visit the AP-SGW 2014 Homepage and apply online

(You should be logged-in)

(Do not use FireFox)

Step 2: SGAC reviews your application for approval/denial

Step 3: If your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with more details on how to secure your place for SA-SGW 2015

Admissions are rolling. This means applications are reviewed as they come in. The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be reviewed for approval, the sooner you can secure your AP-SGW, and start making your travel arrangements!

The South American Regional Space Generation Workshop 2015 attendance is limited to 50 people, so only the most motivated applicants will attend.

If, for any reason, you require further assistance or confirmation, please let us know:

Giancarlo Villena - PR & Communications Team (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Kendra Toole - PR & Communications Team (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Bruno Sarli - Regional Coordinator South America (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

What is included in the SA-SGW 2015?

The SA-SGW includes the attendance to the Space Generation Workshop 2015 and the following points:

• SA-SGW Delegate Handbook
  • SA-SGW Delegate Welcome Pack
  • SA-SGW Opening Dinner
  • SA-SGW Gala Dinner
  • WIFI available at the venue
  • Coffee breaks on the 4th, and 5th May
  • SA-SGW Cultural Night
  • Speakers, Staff and material needed for the working groups
  • Your SA-SGW Badge, which will give you access to all of the above

What do I need to know about SA-SGW 2015?

You can find a link to the preliminary timetable of SA-SGW events. More info on the specific working group topics is available on the website.

You should plan to arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 3rd, when we will have an optional welcome evening for all delegates and staff prior to the actual meeting days of May 4th and 5th.

The dress code for SA-SGW is business casual, however the dress code is formal clothing or your local national costume for the final gala closing dinner.

There is no specific packing list, but here are some things you might want to take:

• Passport and Tourist VISA (if required)
  • A laptop computer for SA-SGW work (if you have one)
  • An electrical adapter to change voltage or shape connector for any appliances brought overseas
  • Notebook
  • Business cards

What does it cost?

Thanks to the incredible support of our sponsors, registration for the SA-SGW 2015 event is FREE. As we are a volunteer organisation, any donation is a valuable contribution. Please use the donation button below to donate any amount you can spare for the SGAC SA-SGW, thank you!

SGAC is proud to be hosting the 1st SA-SGW event in association with the 8th Argentine Congress of Space Technology (8th CATE). In order to continue to organise initiatives in the South American region, SGAC kindly asks for donations from delegates. More information on how you can donate to SGAC activities in the South American region will be detailed in your SA-SGW confirmation letter, or can be found here.

© 2006-2018   Space Generation Advisory Council  |  info@spacegeneration.org