16th Space Generation Congress
How to Apply & Registration Process
This page will provide useful information not only encourage your participation but also facilitate your planning for the upcoming Space Generation Congress (SGC). If you are interested in becoming a delegate at the upcoming 16th SGC held during 21st - 23rd September, 2017 in Adelaide, Australia, we invite you to complete and submit this form. Please ensure you are a Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC) member (http://www.spacegeneration.org/es/join-sgac/become-a-member.html) prior to submitting the form. Please note that you must be logged in as an SGAC member to access the application form (click on log in and then come to this page).
Please note that the number of attendees to the congress is limited. As a result, we ask that you complete the application with as many details as possible as this will help us better evaluate your application and increase your chances to participate in SGC.
SGC 2017 is sold out! We look forward to see you in Adelaide!
Space Generation Congress Ticket covers:
- SGC Delegate Welcome Pack
- Catering onsite (Lunch and Coffee Breaks)
- SGC International Night
- SGC “Space Night”
- SGC Gala Dinner
- Free Wi-Fi at the venue
- Speakers, staff and materials needed for the Congress
Not included in the registration:
- Tours and optional excursions
- Optional Pre-Congress Dinner
- Any other expenses not directly listed above
DELEGATE SELECTION PROCESS
- [May 1st - June 15th 23:59 CET] Apply online by completing this form (you must be logged in as SGAC member);
- [June 16th - June 30th] SGAC reviews your application;
- [July 1st] SGAC will inform you of the outcome of the selection. If your application is selected, you will receive a confirmation email with more details on how to secure your ticket.
- [July 1st - July 20th] If you have been selected, you should register at SGC following the instructions in your confirmation email in step 3. If you do not register during this period you may lose your spot at SGC to delegates in the waiting list.
- [After July 21st] The ticket sale will be open to everyone on the waiting list (if not already sold out). The ticket selling will be on a first come first served basis. So do not wait too long to purchase your ticket.
- - - - - - -
Please keep in mind that there will be no deadline extensions, so do not miss the opportunities to apply or secure your ticket afterwards.
- - - - - - -
All prices are listed in USD.
|Full-time Student||Young Professional|
(*) On-site payment possible only with credit card.
Payment will be made through Eventbrite, which accepts credit card and Paypal. A link with further instructions will be provided upon delegate acceptance.
LIABILITY - The SGAC and/or SGC Organisers shall not be held liable for personal accidents, losses or damage to the private property of Space Generation Congress delegates.
INSURANCE - The SGAC and/or SGC Organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to Space Generation Congress delegates (or their accompanying persons), either during, or as a result of the Space Generation Congress. Delegates and their accompanying guests are strongly advised to purchase adequate travel insurance for the duration of their travel, the Space Generation Congress and tours.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY - Refund of Registration Fees will be made upon receipt of a written notification by e-mail detailing the reason for cancellation. The following cancellation fees will apply:
- Until 1st of August 2017: cancellation charge of $50.
- After 1st of August 2017: no refund will be given.