|National Point of Contact|
Feb 2012-Feb 2014
Young Space Activities Overview in Hungary
Upcoming events in 2014
|Hungarian dinner during the International
Astronautical Congress in Cape Town, 2011
(credit: urvilag.hu newsportal)
|Participants of the Hungarian Space Camp, 2010
(credit: Hungarian Astronautical Society)
- Hungarian young professionals in space research (13 February, 2014): a three-hour-long technical event celebrating the second birthday of the Hungarian cubesat. Several university students and young professionals from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics presented their results on space research.
- Yuris's Night (12 April, 2014): Join to the international event series, and spend a night with young people interested in space activities. The event will be held in Budapest, in a special place (‘ruin’ pub).
- Space Camp for students (22-28 June, 2014): Every year, there is a space camp for secondary school students. The young professionals have a great impact on the structure and programs of the Hungarian Space Camp.
- Hungarian Space Academy (7-10 August, 2014): Four-day-long program for university students and young professionals interested in space research. It will be held in Godollo, near to Budapest.
- Hungarian dinner during the International Astronautical Congress (30 September, 2014): In 2014, the Hungarian Astronautical Society organises the fifth Hungarian dinner during the International Astronautical Congress, which will be held in Toronto, Canada between Sep 29-October 3, 2014. The first Hungarian dinner took place in a restaurant in Prague in 2010, and half of the participants were young professionals and students.
- Day of the Space Research (October, 2014): One day event organized for people interested in the activities of the Hungarian space sector. The event will have a plenary session focusing on the research of Hungarian students and young professionals.
Interesting Weblinks for the Young Generation in Hungary
|Participants of Space Forum for
and Students, 2009
(credit: Hungarian Space Office)