SG[Greece] Public Outreach Talk
17 February 2017 • Eugenides Foundation
SG[Greece] Public Outreach Talk will be held at the main amphitheatre of Eugenides Foundation in Athens, Greece. Established in 1956 as a non-profit legal entity, the foundation's purpose is to implement wishes expressed by Eugenios Eugenides and contribute to the education of young Greeks in science and technlogy. The venue is kindly provided for the opening of SG[Greece].
Eugenides Foundation | 387 Leoforos Syggrou | GR - 17564 Palaio Faliro | Athens | Greece
How to reach the Eugenides Foundation
The Eugenides Foundation is serviced by the following lines:
- Line 550 | Palaio Faliro • Kifisia | Evgenideio stop*
- Line B2 | Akadimia • Agios Kosmas | Interamerican stop*
- Line A2 | Akadimia • Voula, through L. Amfitheas | Iasonos stop*
- Line 126 | Palaio Faliro • Syggrou Fix station | Trapeza stop*
- Line 229 | Peiraias • Agios Dimitrios | Onaseio stop
*You can catch all these buses at the Syggrou-Fix subway station.
By taxi or private vehicle
The Eugenides Foundation is approximately 5 kilometers away from the Athens city centre (from Syntagma Square) and 14 -16 minutes by car.
The SG[Greece] Organizing Team recommends that you use public transport to reach the public talk venue, thereby contribute to reducing traffic congestion and atmospheric pollution.
More information about the foundation is available here.