Deadline: 1 December 2017
As part of the Conference Opportunities for Sponsored Students programme, the ESA Education Office is pleased to be able to offer sponsorship to university students interested in attending the event. Highly qualified full-time students, from ESA Member or Associate Member States, are encouraged to apply for ESA Sponsorship.
- Students selected by ESA’s Education Office will be reimbursed their conference registration fee;
and up to a maximum of 500€ in travel and accommodation expenses
- Sponsorship will be in the form of a single reimbursement after the conference.
- Before applying, students must visit the conferences page of the “ESA Education Portal” and:
- Check their eligibility for the programme under the “Sponsorship Conditions”
- Familiarise themselves with the content of the “How to Apply”
- To apply, please visit the ESA Education registration system: http://joinspace.esa.int
If you have any question regarding ESA Student Sponsorship or problems with the registration system please send an email to email@example.com.