10 January 2018
SGAC is proud to announce the following appointments in our global team:
- Chris Nie, SGC 2018 Deputy
- Florian Ruhhammer, promoted to SGC 2018 Manager
- Himanshi Singhal, SGAC Accounting and Invoice Finance Team Member
- Arnau Pons, SGAC Finance Team Comptroller
- Swetha Kotichintala, YGNSS Co-lead
- Rayan Imam, NEO Co-lead
- Tung Nguyen, Communications & PR Graphic Designer
- Yasmin Zaman, Communications & PR Graphic Designer
5 January 2018
Based on the success of the 3rd South American Space Generation Workshop (SA-SGW), SGAC will organise the 4th South American Space Generation Workshop in 2018.
We are looking for the perfect place for this event.
Deadline for Application: 1 February 2018
1 January 2018
We are proud to announce that nominations are being accepted for the SGAC Co-Chair elections to be held in March. More information about eligibility and requirements may be found here.
In addition, SGAC has opened multiple volunteer opportunities within its team. You could:
- Join the Web Team as a web editor
- Join our Competitions and Scholarships Team
- Help organise the Space Generation Congress 2018
- Lead our social media activities
- Coordinate our local and thematic events
- Lead the Commercial Space Project Group
Deadline for applications is 25 January 2018. For more information on opportunities with the SGAC team, please check our vacancies page.