Sponsoring & Supporting SGAC
In addition to the support it provides to keep top people in the space sector, sponsorship of SGAC facilitates education, constructive discussion and profile-raising of issues most important to the space business today. As future space employees and decision-makers, now is the time to put key issues front and foremost in the thinking of the up-and-coming generation.
As a non-profit organisation, SGAC relies on the sponsorship and support of governmental, non-governmental, and industry organisations as well as private individuals. SGAC is an organisation with thousands of international members representing the political and law aspects of space through the most technical aspects of the space sector. SGAC strives to ensure that our donors also reflect this diversity. SGAC is continuously looking for general sponsors as well as project partners.
We believe that that voice of global space youth should be engaged and heard. We hope you are able to join us in achieving that endeavor.
Sponsorship Kit 2018 / 2019
SGAC is proud to present the SGAC Sponsorship Kit 2018/2019 edition. It contains comprehensive lists of sponsorship opportunities and benefits as well as some background information about SGAC and our events and project groups. Click on the image to access the document.
Benefits to Sponsor
- Raising the profile of your agency and/or country as a group that is fundamentally involved on the international stage in the development advanced students and young professionals in the space sector
- Meeting and engaging with that group and gaining access to the international network of SGAC
- Raising the profile of a issue important to your organisation in the international community through project partnership with SGAC
- Publicity amongst the membership of SGAC (thousands of space university students and young professionals worldwide), at the UN, and to other donors, alumni and subscribers to our newsletter
Take a look at our partners and supporters!
Benefits to SGAC and Its Members of Your Generous Sponsorship
- Scholarships to SGAC members from around the world to attend conferences and events
- Funding towards logistics for SGAC conferences, outreach projects, and events
- Contribution towards the SGAC overhead – staff time, travel, and other expenditures
- Mentorship and understanding of the support from other organisations in the space sector in their development and views
SGAC is continuously looking for general sponsors as well as project partners. Current projects needing sponsorship include:
- The Space Generation Congress 2018: The Space Generation Congress is an annual conference bringing together top young minds from around world to focus on key space topics. The Congress takes place annually in conjunction with the International Astronautical Congress.
- The Space Generation Fusion Forum: The Space Generation Fusion Forum is an annual conference, done in conjunction with the National Space Symposium in Colorado Springs, USA. It gathers the top 50 delegates to discuss on a very dynamic panels the key space topics.
- Regional and Local events: SGAC hosts a number of events for students and young professionals across the world. Please see our website and sponsorship kit for more details.
- Propose a Project to SGAC: SGAC is also open to engaging our members in projects that are proposed by sponsors to give the youth perspective
How to Contact Us About Sponsorship
If you would like to partner with SGAC please contact the SGAC Executive Director at email@example.com or the Strategic Partnerships coordinators: Harriet Brettle and Mitchell Scher. SGAC is a 503(c) organization in the United States, donations are tax deductible.