Applications are now closed. Thanks to all who applied, see below for details on the next steps.
Applications will be evaluated based on your motivation to attend the E-SGW 2023, your insights and passion for space and sustainability, your breadth and depth of experience, as well as your general ability to contribute to the overall event.
For questions or concerns regarding the application process, please contact the E-SGW Delegates Team at their mail address.
Best of luck!
The 7th E-SGW Organising Team
IMPORTANT DATES & DELEGATE SELECTION PROCESS
[7th December – 26th January] Applications are open! Apply online by completing the application form. Please note that you must be logged in as an SGAC member.
[27th January – 8th February] SGAC reviews your application.
[9th February] SGAC will inform you of the outcome of the selection. Accepted delegates will receive a confirmation email with a link to proceed with the registration process and workshop fee payment through Eventbrite. Candidates who have not been selected but are still eligible may be put on the waiting list.
[9th February-11th March] Registration and workshop fee payment period. If you have been selected, you should register at E-SGW following the instructions in your confirmation email. Remember that your spot is not guaranteed until having completed this process.
- [9th February-23rd February] Students and Young Professionals Early Bird tickets. If you do register within this timeframe you will benefit from Early Bird ticket fees
- [24th February-11th March] Students and Young Professionals Regular tickets. Member registering during this period will have to pay regular fees
[After 11th March] Candidates on the waiting list will be given the possibility to register. The ticket sale will be open to everyone on the waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis, if not already sold out.
Please keep in mind that there will be no deadline extensions, so do not miss the chance to apply or secure your ticket afterwards!
All prices are listed in EUR. Payment will be made only through the Eventbrite registration, which accepts credit cards and Paypal. A link with further instructions will be provided upon delegate acceptance.
Included in the cost of registration for the event are:
- Entry to the 7th European Space Generation Workshop
- E-SGW Delegate material and goodies
- Catering onsite (incl. coffee breaks and daily lunch)
- E-SGW Cultural Night Event
- E-SGW Gala Closing Dinner (if enough sponsorships are secured the dinner will be provided for free, otherwise each person will have to cover their costs)
LIABILITY – The SGAC and/or ESGW Organisers shall not be held liable for personal accidents, losses or damage to private property of European Space Generation Workshop delegates.
INSURANCE – The SGAC and/or ESGW Organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to European Space Generation Workshop delegates (or their accompanying persons) either during, or as a result of the European Space Generation Workshop.
The call for scholarships is now closed. Thank you to all who applied, we’ll be in touch soon!