Applications are now closed for SGF 2.0
You should hear about the result of your application by the first week of April. Successful applicants will receive an email with further instructions, as well as information on how to pay for registration.
Accepted delegates will receive further information on how to secure their spot by paying the non-refundable registration fee.
SGF 2.0 Registration Fees
|Young Professionals||170 Euros|
|SGAC Alumni||200 Euros|
|SGAC Team||100 Euros|
Included in the cost of registration:
- Entry to the 2018 Space Generation Forum 2.0 on June 16-17, 2018
- Lunches and Coffee breaks for Day 1 and Day 2
- Delegate materials, including sponsored “swag”
Eligibility for Different Criteria
- Students are individuals between the age of 18 to 35 as of June 16th, 2018 who are enrolled in a university (proof of enrollment required)
- Young professionals are individuals between the age of 18 to 35 as of June 16th, 2018 who are not students.
- SGAC Alumni includes anyone over the age of 35 as of June 16th, 2018 that was previously a SGAC member
- SGAC Team includes any SGAC member that is an appointed or elected team member