Compiled by Diana Chicas García
In addition to a list provided by IAC, here are activity ideas:
- Deep Dive Dubai – Scuba Diving in the coolest (and deepest) pools.
- Al Thuraya Astronomy Center – Planetarium show, Astro Cinema, telescope observation
- The Green Planet
- Al Shindagha Museum – Dubai’s history
- World of Banksy Immersive Experience @ Mall of the Emirates
- Oct 21-23: ‘Devdas – The Musical’ – Performed in Hindi with English subtitles. A Broadway-style rendition of the timeless Indian love saga.
- Oct 27-28: THE LEGEND OF LOVE by Astana Ballet
- Oct 29-30: SULTAN BAYBARS by Astana Ballet
- Ripe Market (Friday and Saturday only) – Outdoor market with local businesses, fruits and vegetables, gifts, and dining options.
- T20 Cricket World Cup @ Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Oct 24 – India v Pakistan
- Oct 26 – South Africa v West Indies
- Oct 28 – Australia v A1
- Oct 29 – Pakistan v Afghanistan
- Global Village – theme park/market
- Al Qudra Lakes
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Dinner in the Sky