This year Latvia is facing a serious decision – to join the European Space Agency as a Member State or not. In a positive outcome, this will open vast opportunities for Latvian citizens.
In support of the decision, the Association of Latvian Space Industry together with the Space Generation Advisory Council host the first Space Generation Conference in Latvia for young people under 35 who are interested in Space, Space Exploration, Space Engineering, Space Business, Space Policy and Economics.
Everyone is invited for the first event of the society:
Latvian Space Generation Conference on 29 November 2019, Riga.
Latvian-space-conference-tickets @ eventbrite.com
1) Gertrud Talvik (ESA), “Latvia and the European Space Agency”
2) Amara Graps (LU), “Utilization of Space Resources”
3) Kaspars Kalniņš (RTU), “Materials for Space”
4) Tālis Juhna (RTU), “Biology for Space Needs”
5) Pavel Ramzajev (Eventech), “High Precision Space Timers”