– Eleonora is Industrial Policy and Technology Transfer Manager at Fondazione E. Amaldi where she is the Coordinator of the Business Applications Department. She is in charge, among others, of defining cross fertilisation activities, working on new and innovative funding opportunities and supporting the quality of projects by Italian companies applying to the programmes in the frame of the New Space Economy.
– She served as Project Manager at at the Research Consortium Hypatia, managing the European Space Agency’s Ambassador Platform for Italy and coordinating Hypatia’s activities into the Horizon 2020 programme “SpaceUp”.
– Graduated in International Relations, with a specialisation in International Space Law and Policy, she also holds a second Master’s Degree of Economic Intelligence.
– Eleonora collaborated with the University of Edinburgh and the University of Paris Sud following the award of scholarships. In Paris, she joined the Strategy Department of the European Space Agency and Eurisy, a non-profit association of European space agencies to support satellite applications’ end users.
– From 2019, she is SGAC Regional Coordinator for Europe. Within SGAC, she joined the 1st edition of ISSC in Milan and she was part of the organizing team of the ESGW 2019 in London.