Space Generation Fusion Forum 2019
What is the Space Generation Fusion Forum?
Held annually at the scenic Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S.A., in conjunction with the Space Symposium, the Space Generation Fusion Forum (SGFF) is a two-day, high-intensity, fast-paced professional development and networking event focused on the global space industry. Students and young professionals from around the world, who are working and participating in all facets of the space community, apply to attend SGFF each year.
Through breakout sessions, expert panels, keynote presentations, and interactive activities, SGFF delegates will “fuse” their unique perspectives and backgrounds to come up with solutions to global problems of interest and importance to the space sector. By attending SGFF, delegates will learn from each other and from experts, share their knowledge, network with fellow students and young professionals in the space industry, and meet international leaders in the space field.
All output and content produced by the discussions held during the Space Generation Fusion Forum are compiled into a report for the United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space. This report is presented at the Committee’s annual General Assembly and at other conferences around the world.
Who Should Attend?
Students and young professionals – between the age of 18 to 35 (inclusive) who are nationals of United Nations member states and are passionate about the space industry – are highly encouraged to apply for SGFF! Past delegates have attended from around the world and from a wide variety of disciplines.
The Space Generation Fusion Forum strongly values the diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, experience, education, and occupations in its delegates. The team is eager to make this year’s event the most diverse in history.
Click on the links on the sidebar or below to learn more about this year’s event, how to apply, scholarship opportunities, and other useful and helpful information. This homepage will be updated as more information becomes available, so be sure to check in often!
- Schedule: The SGF2021 schedule. Check back often for updates to the agenda and speakers.
- Speakers & Keynotes: Information about SGFF2021 panels and keynote talks, and biographies of SGFF speakers.
- Sponsors & Partners: The SGFF2021’s generous sponsors.
- COVID-19 Information: Information about how SGFF will be handling the COVID-19 environment, and the steps we’re taking to ensure delegate safety. Check here often for updates.
- SGFF2021 Organizing Team: Bios on the organizing team for this year’s event, and information on how to apply to support SGFF in the future.
- About the SGFF Logo: Background information on the SGFF logo, its creation, and the meaning behind it.
- Apply to SGFF2021: Instructions, requirements, and the application link to apply for SGFF2021. Applications are now closed!
- Scholarship Opportunities: Information on the three scholarship opportunities available to support participation at SGFF2021.
- Global Grants Programme: Information & requirements for the Global Grants Programme scholarship. Grant applications are now closed!
- Why Attend SGFF2021? Testimonials: Testimonials from previous years’ SGFF delegates on the value of attending the event, and why you should apply!
Sponsor or Partner with the Space Generation Fusion Forum:
Would your organization like to become an official sponsor or partner of the Space Generation Fusion Forum? In doing so, your organization will enable young professionals from all over the world to gather and discuss key space topics, while simultaneously increasing your organization’s international visibility in the industry
For more information, please contact the SGFF2021 Managers Kristin Shahady ([email protected]) and Tasman Powis ([email protected]).